Effective Date: 04-01-2016
Sassy 14, LLC (Henceforward “Sassy”, “We”, “Us”) is committed to safeguarding any personal information you convey to us via our website http://www.sassybaby.com. In line with this commitment, the following is a description of Sassy’s security measures, its policies regarding the nature of any personal information gathered about customers via the Site, its reasons for gathering such information, and the use made of such information. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information from you when you use our site. Personal information is information that is personally identifiable to you. Personal information may include your full name, e-mail address, telephone number and mailing address, as the case may be.
We may use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
2. Information Sharing
- Service Providers We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. Where Sassy has to transfer your information to a third party service provider, Sassy will use contractual means to ensure that such third party service provider will provide a comparable level of protection while the information is being processed. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Disclaimer We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Sassy is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
3. User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, delete or amend it by emailing our Customer Support at moc.ybabyssas@yssastuoballa or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Sassy, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Analytics / Log Files As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
- LSOs We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Additional Information
- Links to 3rd Party Sites The Sassy site features various links to other Web sites. By clicking on one of these links, you leave the Sassy site. Sassy does not have any control over the operations of these other Web sites for their content, and their presence on the Site in no way infers any responsibility on the part of Sassy. Any personal information you transmit through these third party sites is subject to the policies of these particular sites with regards to the treatment of personal information. As such, we suggest that you pay close attention to these Websites’ policies regarding personal information.
- Testimonials We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements and reviews of our products. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us email@example.com.
- Single Sign-On When you leave a product review on our site, you may opt to use the “Facebook Connect” feature. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate the review form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
7. Contact Us
Sassy 14, LLC
3729 Patterson Ave SE
Kentwood, MI 49512