Pull the bug down to watch it “jitter” back up, introducing baby to the concept of cause & effect. The variety of textures and crinkle sound on the bug encourages baby to touch and explore further. Plus, the adjustable straps attach to infant carriers, stroller bars, etc. for on the go fun!
Additional Product Details
- Floppy feet encourage reaching and grasping, strengthening hand-eye coordination
- Gentle rattle sound will encourage baby to turn towards the sound
- Pull down and watch it jitter; this teaches cause and effect
- Symmetrical faces have a calming effect on babies
- Repositionable straps allow for on-the-go fun
Sassy developmental baby toys are designed to help provide a solid foundation for lifelong learning by fostering development and stimulating the brain.
High contrast patterns, product proportions, various sounds, age-appropriate materials and innovative functional features are all key components to our Sensory Play line of toys.