fascination water works
As a child begins play with the Fascination Water Works, they begin to understand why things happen and how things work. The scooping cup allows for the child to fill, measure and pour water, introducing the concept of math. Moving parts within each tube will fascinate and keep her engaged! Connect the pieces together to create a chain or separate for individual play.
The Fascination Water Works promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about:
- Simple machine
Additional Product Details
- Moving parts pique a child's interest as the learn the cause and effect of adding water to the toy
- Interchangeable tubes snap together, providing manipulation challenge appropriate for little hands
- Spinning parts encourage a higher level of eye tracking and visual exploration
- Scooping cup allows baby to fill, measure and pour water, introducing the concept of math
- Through number recognition, baby is introduced to the concept of math
As the original developmental toy company for the past 30 years, Sassy has worked together with developmental experts and educators to create a line of toys specifically designed to encourage STEM learning from 6-36 months.
While it may not be a science experiment or a traditional math problem, babies have their own version of STEM. Science, technology, engineering and math come in the form of curiosity, exploration and play!