Dance along to the four melodies on the Do-Re-Mi, teaching baby cause-and-effect by pushing the buttons to hear each song. Lights also dance to the beat of the music, capturing baby’s attention and promoting concentration. At the bottom are soft, textured surfaces that encourage mouthing, aiding in the development of communication skills. The easy-to-grasp handle has a black & white pattern and click-clack rings to stimulate baby’s vision and auditory awareness. The textural variety of the handle also fosters tactile exploration which enhances brain activity.
Additional Product Details
- Lights dance to the beat of the music, capturing baby’s attention and promoting concentration
- Soft, textured surfaces encourage mouthing, aiding in the development of communication skills
- Bold, saturated hues are visually appropriate for baby’s developing vision
- Textural variety fosters tactile exploration which enhances brain activity
- Electronic sounds and push buttons teach baby cause and effect
Sassy developmental baby toys are designed to help provide a solid foundation for lifelong learning by fostering development and stimulating the brain.
High contrast patterns, product proportions, various sounds, age-appropriate materials and innovative functional features are all key components to our Sensory Play line of toys.