Sassy Catch & Count Net 10066
- online item #: 10066
- inspire: Sensory Perception
- ages: 6+ Months
Sassy Catch and Count Net is a developmental learning toy that makes bath time fun. The three fish double as scoopers and strainers, and include numbers to learn counting. Easy to grasp net and fish are sized for baby's hands and help to develop hand and eye coordination. Multiple textures engage baby's sense of touch. And bright contrasting colors aid baby's in visual development.
- Features 3 counting fish that double as scoopers and strainers
- Multiple textures engage baby's sense of touch. Bright contrasting colors aid in visual development
- Water play encourages the development of hand-eye coordination through pouring, scooping and stirring.Watch as your baby uses the net to catch the floating friends, developing new skills with every try.
- Bath time can be a special time of bonding for baby and her parents. It's a time to play gently, talk and sing. Try making bath time a part of baby's nightly routine. Babies tend to feel more secure and confident when they have a routine
you might like
Sassy Bee Jitter n' Go Friend - Assortment 80330
- online item #: 80330
- inspire: Vision
- ages: 0+ Months
Pull down, and watch them ziggle back up! These cute characters are perfect for baby's small hands, and a small plush construction that will develop baby's cause-and-effect skills before you know it, too! Collect them all!
Sassy Freezies Grape Terry Teether 80202
- online item #: 80202
- inspire: Communication
- ages: 3+ Months
Freezies grape terry teether help baby's inflamed gums when teething. The terry cloth is great for baby to mouth as it is soft, plush and huggable and is also machine washable for mom to re-use. Collect all of our terry teethers!
Sassy Terry Teether Beads 80356
- online item #: 80356
- inspire: Teething
- ages: 3+ Months
Try our Terry teether beads; full of texture, design, color and how could we forget...fun! Baby will love her terry teether, as it is easy to grasp, hold, and is safe to mouth. This cool new teether made from washcloths is a unique alternative to traditional teethers, which baby will love!
Where To Buy
The can be found at a variety of retailers listed below:
Please visit the store's website to ensure the product is in stock.